This purpose of this category discussing the RhinoWIP for Mac. (For topics relating to the current stable release of Rhino for Mac - currently Rhino 6 for Mac - please use the Rhino for Mac category instead).
Found a bug?
Great! We’d love to hear about it.
Someone else may have reported the same problem, so:
- Please search this forum before you create a new topic.
- Read just for the Mac.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions - a good resource for common problems.
Still have something new?
- Click the New Topic button at the top of this page.
- To include files with your post, at the top of Create a new topic window, click the Upload button .
- Write a great bug report:
How to write a great bug report
We want to fix the problems you see, but first we have to duplicate the problem. Writing a great bug report helps us do that. Include as much detail as possible, even if it seems obvious to you. Assume you are the only person having the problem.
A great bug report includes:
- Each step you perform to reproduce the problem. When running
commands, note whether you ran a command from the application, or
typed a command. Be specific when describing the command you start.
- What happened after each step.
- What you wish happened instead.
- A model that demonstrates the problem.
- A screenshot of the problem.
- A description of your hardware and Rhino version. Run the
- Does this problem happen with every model, or just a certain model? If the problem is with just some models, we will need a copy of your model to duplicate the problem.
Sending a large file to us
If you have a small file that would help us find a problem, you can attach it to your post in this forum.
If your file is very large: