About the intersection of Brep object and point cloud data

Nice to meet you, I didn’t know what to do, so I’ll ask you a question.

I am currently trying to place point cloud data within the range of a surface object created with rhino using grasshopper and try to generate Voronoi within that range, but the intersection of the point cloud data and the Brep object does not work. …

If anyone knows a solution or an alternative, please let me know.

Also, it would be very helpful if you could tell me how to make this point cloud data dense in the middle of the height axis (Z) and depopulated toward the edges. Thank you.

20200711 voronoi 3.gh (18.7 KB) 20200711 HAKO 0.3dm (209.9 KB)

Please be careful when connecting popurate 3D and voronoi 3D, as it is very burdensome.

Without a file it is hard to tell:

https://discourse.mcneel.com/t/how-to-ask-effective-questions/50034

The inside region component is for point data inside a planar curve, I think (not entirely sure).
There are also inside brep components on the Intersect tab.

Thank you for your reply.

Well, I’ll attach an additional file.

I’ll give it a try!

two ways to get the points inside the brep: 20200711 voronoi 3_ME.gh (25.1 KB)

About the density: I don’t have an idea right now.

Edit: With scaled density in Z-direction:20200711 voronoi 3_ME_V2.gh (38.5 KB)

Thank you very much!
I confirmed the file. For example, is there a good idea to connect this to Voronoi and generate Voronoi in the form of an object internally?

Addendum: If you try to generate Voronoi, the outline that is extended to the outermost side will generate Voronoi in a BOX shape, so I would like to ask if you can specify the shape.

I will have to try another time, not a computer right now.

Thank you for everything. After doing various tests, I was able to get closer to what I had in mind.