关于群组,打包,烘焙。(About grouping, packing, baking.)

由于我用GH的功能比较简单,我的核心想法是用GH来代替CAD画一些二维图纸,所以我会编一些全参数化的工作流,这样就导致数据量比较大,喜欢G2的界面,喜欢G2的多线程,建议G2尽快提供群组,打包,烘焙的功能,另外我注意到G1中一些关于并集,差集,线切割面等类似的电池似乎缺失,尺寸标注类的电池也没有,不知道什么时候能更新上述的电池。对于一般性的电池我倒是可以去GH1中找,最关键的还是群组,打包,烘焙这个部分,这个部分没有,G2几乎就不能用,只能研究着玩玩。
希望开发者看到后能给个大概的时间,谢谢
Since the function of GH is relatively simple, my core idea is to use GH to replace CAD to draw some 2D drawings, so I will compile some fully parameterized workflows, which will result in a relatively large amount of data. I like the interface of G2. I like the multi-threading of G2. It is recommended that G2 provide the functions of grouping, packing, and baking as soon as possible. In addition, I noticed that some batteries in G1 about union, subtraction, line cutting surface, etc. seem to be missing, and there are no dimensioning batteries. , I don’t know when the above battery will be updated. For general batteries, I can go to GH1 to find them. The most important thing is grouping, packaging, and baking. Without this part, G2 can hardly be used, so I can only study and play.
I hope the developer can give an approximate time after seeing it, thank you

1 Like

如果你很着急,我建议你仍然在Gh1中去开发这些功能。目前gh2正在做较为底层的开发,还远远没有到户使用效率和方便性层面的工作。

1 Like