3DS Max nurbs to Rhino nurbs?

Is there anyway to get 3DS Max nurbs into Rhino as nurbs objects, not as polygons? Can someone please test this for me

Why are you trying to do this?
I’m trying to get my 3DS max nurbs objects into Blender as nurbs objects, and there is this Blender branch that supports importing of Rhino Nurbs via the .3dm file format.

So i was thinking i could go 3DS > Rhino > Blender.

Why are you trying to get nurbs objects into Blender?
Because there is this Blender plug-in that exports nurbs objects for use with a game that uses nurbs for its level geometry (SSX Tricky). The people that made modding tools for this game have only made them for Blender.

If this doesnt work is there any other way to get 3DS Max nurbs into the .3dm format? like via Fusion 360

I installed rhino and tried every combination of exporter
No i don’t think there is any way to get 3DS Max nurbs into Rhino

Have you tried the IGES (.igs, .iges) format (DC_IGES)? Should work for N.u.r.b.s. Maya supports this, so 3DS Max probably does to. The more modern STEP format would also be a good choice, but I don’t know if it’s supported in 3DS Max.

I’m onto something now.
Exporting .igs/.iges from 3ds max to Rhino doesn’t work (converts it to poly)
BUT exporting .sat from 3ds max to Fusion360, and then .iges from Fusion360 to Rhino seems to work

I have never used Rhino before, but it says the “type” is surface now instead of poly or mesh

lol i did it, i have to be the first person in the word to get nurbs from 3ds Max to Blender as nurbs objects
So yes from rhino the nurbs then load in that Blender beta branch here:

The process is 3DS Max .sat export > Fusion 360 .igeas export > Rhino .3dm export > Blender beta branch

I don’t know what the weird material is about