3d object appears dark in rhino

I changed my windows and installed rhino and when I tried to draw sphere , the sphere appears very dark .
I don’t know why ?

Hello - can you make sure that in Options> View > Display modes > Shaded (assuming the image is from Shaded) is set to defaults?

Also, please run the SystemInfo command in Rhino and post (copy/paste) the results here.

-Pascal

Options is ok.
I don’t know the reason of this .

How much experience do you have with Rhino? Which display mode is the viewport set to?

Viewport is on shaded .
Before changing windows , I didn’t have problem with rhino and all thing was right .
But after changing windows and installing rhino on my device , this problem appeared .
I asked my friend to see if that happens on her device or not , she has no problem.
and I checked that all settings is right from her.
So I want to know the reason of this problem.

enable the OpenGL setting to use your video card

Hi - Pascal asked you to post the SystemInfo from your Rhino. Please do so…
-wim

1 Like

It might help to be running a legit copy of Rhino.

2 Likes

What Service Release are you running?
If you run SystemInfo as mentioned already, and post the info, then it might be easier to help you.

Cheers

Ok :point_up_2:

Yeah, so your Rhino is out-of-date, not legal, and you seem to have no video driver installed. That might cause some OpenGL issues.

3 Likes

Can you tell me please how do you know that the program isn’t legal?

I toke rhino from my friend that her program work well and installed it .
But shaded option can’t be found !! :point_down:

System info :point_down:

I don’t know the reason but I think that changing windows affected on some thing that make rhino doesn’t work well.

“Undefined” means you don’t have a legal license. It’s not legal if you didn’t pay for it.
(exception - an evaluation license, but then the license type will say “evaluation” and tell you how much time is left before it expires)

Copying the program from a friend is not paying for a legal license.

1 Like

You can’t “take Rhino from a friend,” that’s not how software licensing works. And system info says the license is “undefined.” And it’s a year out-of-date, Rhino gets updated about every 2 weeks. Got it? Are you 12? This is the official product support forum from the developers of the product, this is not the place to ask about issues with your crack.

2 Likes

@alaasedrah You can download the 90 day Evaluation Here
System requirements are here
Have fun!

Hi - other than the problem with the Rhino version as indicated by others here, you also have a problem with your hardware - or it least with some of the drivers thereof.

I can only assume that you have a GPU but Windows can’t seem to find it:

You’ll have to find out which GPU you have, find current drivers, and install those.
-wim