Hard work on a bridge

The road and roadbed appears to have a constant cross section and flows along a curve. I would create the centerline curve for the road, create a cross-section curve or planar surface for each element of the road and roadbed, and then sweep the cross-section of each element along the centerline curve.

The piers under the roadbed appear to be constant thickness in the longitudinal direction. My guess is each pier has the same profile, truncated to the appropriate height. I’d create a curve of the transverse profile, extrude the profile curve into a solid. Then I’d copy the pier to the desired locations and orientations and trim to the required height.

The towers above the road also appear to be constant thickness in the transverse direction. I’d create a curve of the longitudinal profile, extrude it into a solid, and then copy to the appropriate locations.

The “wings” from the center piers could be created using a simple set of lines defining the edges between the piers and the roadbed.

The cables would be simple pipe elements.

For an experienced Rhino modeler this should be a relatively quick job. For a novice user it would take a little longer but nothing “fancy” would be needed.