is there any way to change (2D) text wrapping and the associated “textbox width” by means of Python or Rhinocommon? Especially with the new rich text features in WIP it would be amazing to be able to handle this via script!
While we’re at it:
If I do my wrapping “manually” meanwhile, does anyone have a better idea than:
- Adding all words separately as text to the object table
- Measuring widths by wrapping bounding boxes around the words
- Adding \n to the sentence before it overshoots the required length
- Deleting all single words from the object table
- Adding the wrapped sentence as text to the object table
Seems possible, but not very elegant
Thanks in advance!