What quiet GeForce Video cards r u using for V5?

Hi,
Just about to buy the GeForce GTX780 and I am told of the GeForce GTX 970 which is cheaper £60 in fact, and better and just as quiet, quieter in fact by 1db ! Its also 4Gb.
Eurogamer.net say 'meet the GPU that nukes almost the entire high-end graphics market from orbit. Rarist of things A genuine game changer. GTX 780 is history, while the 780 Ti - a card that sold for over £500 just a few months - is also bordering on the irrelevant.

Is anyone using the GTX970 for Rhino V5 and how is it ?

Am I right in saying if its the same driver as for the 780, which it is, if the 780 is ok then the 970 will be ok ?

Steve

Make sure you check out the 970. More powerful, uses less power.
It should act exactly like a 780 in Rhino, but I have not tested.

The GTX980 was released this week and there are many youtube reviews of it. It seems to be a GTX780Ti challenger.

In the past I bought a silent GTX card with special silent fan. You could look around at the web for silent graphics card fans or maybe you find a complete solution.

http://www.acousticpc.com/quiet_video_card_cooling.html

Hi,
I am hoping the Twin Frozr is silent, as per reviews, but if it isnt, then I shall definitely be going to your link or maybe QuietPC.com

Mvyess so there is now a 980 , I shall be staying with 970,…affordable and I cant keep altering my shopping list, its on its way anyway.

Ah the world of PC hardware, two worst investments to make , car and PC.

Steve

@Steve1 - Worst investment list: Pc, Car, MotorCycle, Yacht.
Nevermind a return on investment.
You’re just lucky if they don’t bankrupt you…

Nvidia’s releave info on GTX980 and GTX970:

I quite like the LinusTechTips Reviews of these cards too:
GTX970

GTX980