What macro keyborad shortcuts for Wireframe Shaded and dim text editors?

Hi,
V5
It would sure speed up my constant flitting in and out of wireframe/ shaded modes to have a keyboard shorcut for each.

I also need one desperately to access the ediot for dims, I double click at the moment but with surfaces and shaded mode I need to enter wireframe to do so.

1. need it for Dimension curve length
  2. for Text blocks
  3. for Linear Dimension and aligned dimension.

I hope one shortcut can do all three.

What are the macros I need to enter into the keyboard window in properties ?

Can I have a keybd shortcut to select last and then give it BringForward ?

i.e. how does one string two commands in that order of happening together ?

Steve

http://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/basicmacros
http://wiki.mcneel.com/developer/macroscriptsetup

Steve, if you right click annotations in the selection filter, your double-click will only select the three cases you mention - then right click again to get the selction filter back to where it was.

The filter can be floating, docked or toggled to suit your needs.

Hi,
Not sure I follow this., unless its buried deep in the links but a quick look through didnt find it for me, maybe I missed it…
but…

Where do I get the macro code line for enter wireframe

ditto enter shaded ?

again not understanding the right click, it turns off all the ticks but annotation, but I see nothing else.

My brain cant relate that to shaded/wireframe toggling.

I have also had need of a string of commands that do :-
project with delete, then BringForward, then Dimension on Curve then BringForward that dimension

Any kind soul care to write that one out so I can give it a keyboard shortcut ? please :slight_smile:

Ideally it would be project with delete, then select nearest (to me) then BringForward, then Dimension on Curve then BringForward that dimension

Steve

As far as I know, these should be default Rhino shortcuts (cannot check at the moment):
Ctrl+Alt+W and Ctrl+Alt+S

That is correct, sir…

–Mitch

Phew, not (entirely) losing my mind after all then…

Cheers for the Ctrl+Alt+W and Ctrl+Alt+S

Still hoping someone can do:-

I have also had need of a string of commands that do :-
project with delete, then BringForward, then Dimension on Curve then BringForward that dimension

Any kind soul care to write that one out so I can give it a keyboard shortcut ? please

Ideally it would be project with delete, then select nearest (to me) then BringForward, then Dimension on Curve then BringForward that dimension

also

again not understanding the right click, it turns off all the ticks but annotation, but I see nothing else.

Steve