What is this plugin

Nudibranch

I installed, but not this

1524818763(1)

Go to Surface > Analysis > Box3dGrid

And btw… 5 seconds Google search would have saved you and me the labor of creating a topic, talking to each other, creating screenshots, etc… Ya know? :slight_smile:

Still not found

I am a beginner and I do not know how to get it:worried:

Could it be that you don’t ahve the latest version? If I compare mine with yours, there are some more components missing.

I downloaded it from this site http://www.food4rhino.com/app/nudibranch![1524845513(1)|690x405](upload://1QggahiyQ1kzPQ0ub2JPiXK4B6B.png.jpg) Where is your plug-in downloading the latest

See the release date…

Shouldn’t you be looking in the nudibranch tab?

There are two installation files on the Plug-in page.

Download the second one.

This: NudiBranch_0028.gha (226 KB)

Dude, this is not about being new or not. I am new too. Do your thinking on your own. That’s what I am trying to tell ya :smiley:

Sorry if I seem mean, I am having horrible migraine with auras (like hallucinations and shit)… It takes inhuman effort to reply at all.

The doctor says to the patient, “What seems to be the trouble?”

Raising his arm, the patient says, “It hurts when I do this.”

The doctor says, “Don’t do that.”

1 Like

It was a bit mean, but true, and still nice from you :smiley: but you should better go to bed

1 Like

Not for another 180 km… But yeah! I am dying to do this! :slight_smile:

thank you very much for your help:ROFL:

I use the translator to communicate with you. There may be some misunderstandings in the meaning of the translation. Some of them do not understand the specific meaning. I am very sorry