VRay GPU Useability?

I completely agree. I can’t use several of the features in Bongo because of this issue. If Rhino animations don’t have these limitations then there has to be a way to get around it in Bongo. What I keep hearing from render engine developers is that Bongo is the issue here.

Also . . . I just saw this post: https://discourse.mcneel.com/t/3d-modelling-cnc-fabrication-work-2017/52342/13 Scroll down to the first animated GIF. So . . . this was exported frame by frame to make this GIF. If this can be done in Grasshopper, then I wonder if there is a way to make render engines be able to render this content? This would turn Grasshopper into an amazing animation program in and of itself. Of course, there would still need to be a way to sync camera movement in while animating the Grasshopper sliders. Also, I’m now wondering if the solution here would be Cycles . . . since it does in viewport rendering I’m wonder if Cycles would be able to render out frame by frame images from animated Grasshopper sliders? Anyway, food for thought.

Ryan