The Rhino.Inside.Revit technology allows you to run Rhino and VisualARQ inside Revit. Using Grasshopper as a bridge, the Rhino geometry and VisualARQ objects can travel back and forth from Rhino to Revit.
The VisualARQ.Inside Revit workflow offers a simple way to make this conversion by providing the Grasshopper definitions needed to transfer all the geometry and information with just one single click.
With this workflow you will be able to:
- Transfer all the VisualARQ objects from VisualARQ to Revit
- Transfer Rhino geometry from VisualARQ to Revit
- Use the IFC VisualARQ features to tag Rhino geometry with an IFC type so that it will be transferred to Revit as if you had exported to IFC
- For some objects (walls, slabs, doors, and windows), their styles will be automatically transferred as Revit types so that they will be Revit native objects
- Transfer all the VisualARQ parameters associated to objects with their values
- Update all this information anytime