Visual ARQ 2 / Visual ARQ 3 WIP & Rhino 8 WIP

Will we see some version of Visual ARQ to test in Rhino 8 WIP? There are some new possibilities and there are some new things that potentially overlap between VA and RH8. I’m curious how everything will play out together.
How about VA 3 WIP? Is there anything you can say about the date when we can put our hands on it?

2 Likes

Hi @moby-dk,

We are currently working on VisualARQ 3 which will work in Rhino 8. I cannot say a date for now but if you are interested I can add you to the list of users who want to test the VisualARQ 3 WIP version. I will let you know when we release it.

4 Likes

Ok, we will see what future brings.

1 Like

Hi @alfmelbev,
If is it possible, add me to the list as well.
Thank you

1 Like

Will VA2 work on R8, too, or only VA3?

Hi @Eugen,

Only VisualARQ 3.

bad news… :money_mouth_face:

Could u please add me to the list as well? thnx

1 Like

I would love to get on this list

1 Like

Please add me to the list too!

1 Like

Please add me too, thanks :+1:t3:

1 Like

Me too please, thanks!

1 Like

Please add me to the list too,thanks!!!

1 Like

Please add me to the list too, thanks!

1 Like

Hi @alfmelbev,
Is it possible to add me to the list as well?
Thank you

1 Like

It was previously stated that VA2 would in fact work with R8. I guess there’s bills to pay and It won’t be that huge of a hit to upgrade (especially if we get some sort of discount upgrading to R8/VA3 at the same time).

Please add me to the list! Would like to give my input too.

1 Like

Please include me as well. Very curious to see how V3 is progressing and what its feature set is going to look like.

1 Like

well, at least for the people who bought it in the past, they said updgrades wouldnt be charged.

In a previous topic the claimed that the upgrade fee would be no more than half the cost of the full version. That’s not bad and more or less similar to Rhino… It’s niche software and doesn’t get huge sales so whatever… gotta keep the lights on. It’s possible they might be able to package a dual upgrade (R8/VA3 at the same time) with a respectable discount (PLEASE!!!).

I can’t find the original statement so someone might be able to confirm.