For those of you who use Visual Studio for Mac to develop RhinoCommon plugins and Grasshopper components for Rhino for Mac.
@curtisw has updated the Visual Studio Extension to 220.127.116.11 (called the RhinoCommonXamarinStudioAddin for historical purposes) here:
Aside from bug-fixes, there are some nice new features:
- Supports targeting Rhino 5 for Mac and the Rhino 6 for Mac RhinoWIP.
- Autodetect or manually select which app to debug with.
- With the RhinoWIP for Mac, you can run with command-line arguments (like:
-nosplash runscript="-Grasshopper") that can be added to your .csproj.
To install the new extension:
- Download the new RhinoXamarinStudioAddIn_18.104.22.168.mpack.
- Launch Visual Studio for Mac and navigate to Visual Studio > Extensions… > Install from file… and browse to the mpack downloaded above. Click Install.
- Once installed, you must Quit and Restart Visual Studio for Mac for it to work.