After two years of silence, Tabl_ has received an update. It adds more parameters to view, custom units, and a new “Place” feature.
Additionally, the project is now available on github for those that would like to contribute and/or take a peak at some sloppy code.
- Place Tabl: Places the Tabl into the Rhino document.
- All parameters sortable
- Export and Import GUIDs
- Custom Units: Custom unit name and scale
- New parameters:
- CenterX: X coordinate of an objects’ bounding box center point.
- CenterY: Y coordinate of an objects’ bounding box center point.
- NumFaces: Counts the number of faces on a polysurface or mesh.
- Comments: Saves to each objects “User Text” as “tabl.comment”