Surface help

Hello people. I’m trying to make this architecture piece, the Soumaya museum, in grasshopper. I’m in a hurry and having problems with its surface.Here i have the floor plans. Could anyone materialize it for me using this floor plans as the surface limits please? Thank you very much. equation.gh (78.0 KB) soumaaaa

equation_2019_Oct16a.gh (92.4 KB)

1 Like

Thank you very much Joseph. Tomorrow i have to hand it in and you can’t imagine how helpful you’ve been. Cheers¡

Sorry again, i had to change z values and it seems i’ve touched something wrongly. Could someone fix it please?equation_2019_Oct16a.gh (119.8 KB)

I got it again, but now problem is there is a surface that is quite strange and surfaces looks strange too. Any help?¡equation_2019_Oct16a.gh (119.8 KB)

You’re surface isn’t strange. Since it’s derived from a collection of consecutive curves, you have to look there. The second curve in your collection (index 1) seems to literally step out of line! Take a look:

1 Like

As @diff-arch said, you should check your point collections to make sure they have the same z value for points at each level.
My suggestion is you could use 1 z input value for the whole points of each level, rather than each point having each z value. Hard to manage.

Then for lofting, you should make sure curves having same direction and properly seams.
re-loft.gh (16.7 KB)

2 Likes

Sorry for not saying thanks guys. Quite busy these days because of university. Again, thank you all