Sound Simulation_Reverberation Time calculation_Pachyderm PlugIn

Good morning all,

I am currently working on the calculation of the reverberation time of different closed spaces with Pachyderm Acoustics. I had a closed geometry (model of the Hypogeum in Malta), and what I did was change the scale of it, so I had 3 versiones in: 1:1 / 1:2 / 1:5. What caught my attention was that the reverberation time in the 3 cases was quite similar even when the scales were so different and I don’t believe this makes sense at least from a theoretical point of view. The longer the distance for the sound waves to travel, the longer the reverberation time should be correct? But the results I am getting don’t show any significant changes except one of them. I did 4 tests in each geometry and I believe I might have something wrong in my definition, In my Ray tracing component I set it to make the calculation with " Trace Specified Number of Rays", not with the “Minimum Convergence”, since it would take much longer time for computing and I was trying to identify if there were significant changes in the results when changing the scale. I AM BASICALLY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE RELATION BETWEEN THE SCALE OF THE INTERIOR SPACE AND THE REVERBERATION TIME. Here I am uploading the rhino model and the grasshopper definition in case any of you have some time and interest in clarifying my doubts. Any help that can provided would truly appreciated. In any case thank you so much for your time!
010423_Acoustic Analysis_Hypogeum volumes_diffscales.3dm (2.4 MB)
010423__Acoustic Analysis_Alejandro Estrella.gh (27.1 KB)