Shape to Fabrication 2023 Workshops London, April 22-24
Taking place in the days preceding the main conference, our curated selection of workshops feature the latest technologies delivered by industry leaders in a forum where attendees can make new connections, gain knowledge and develop existing skills in their chosen field.
We are fortunate to have this stellar line-up of Shape to Fabrication workshop facilitators, supported by members of the Rhino development team from McNeel.
Explore our workshops, join us on one, and learn!
- Robotic Fabrication for Industrialised Building Components
- Circular Design & Fabrication – Impacting reality one parameter at the time
- Data-Driven Workflows with Rhino and Power BI
- Pollination Rhino Plugin Workflows
- Multiplayer Design Workflows: Connecting People With 3D Data
- Automating building design using Grasshopper, ShapeDiver API, Cortex and Ellipse
- Integrating Rhino and Revit for Design, Fabrication, and Documentation
- Collaborative Design in the Industrial Metaverse: An introduction to NVIDIA Omniverse
- Robotic fabrication for industrialised building components with Maya, Rhino Compute and Omniverse