Set height in Grasshopper and connect in Rhinoceros

Hello,
I’m a beginner with both programmes and don’t quite understand some of the connections and hope someone can help me and thank you in advance for your help!

I have a problem with the height setting in the Grasshopper file (see screenshot). There should be three levels of 4 mm height. According to Grasshopper it is the 4 mm height, but Rhinoceros only shows me 1 mm.
Is this just a display error or have I set something wrong?

In Rhinoceros I have also tried to connect these three layers together, but without being able to connect the extrusion. How can I do this? It doesn’t work with Boolean union and the Connect function.

Rauten.gh (18.6 KB)

Help Us Help You - Grasshopper - McNeel Forum

Follow these guidelines, simplify your definition.
You definition is heavy, stuck at opening.

Eliminate plugins, your helper probably don’t use yours.

The extrusion is always 1mm because you have no connection to the Length (L) input of the Line SDL component and it defaults to 1.

Connect you slider to the Length (L) input and eliminate the Unit Z component (the Direction (D) input defaults to 0,0,1).

Also as @Quan_Li suggested, set your definition to reasonable values before you upload it so it does not take 20 minutes to solve. Also eliminate the use of plug-ins as much as possible. Following these suggestions greatly increases your chances of getting help here (read the entire post linked by @Quan_Li ).

240216a_Rauten.gh (20.7 KB)

-Kevin