SectionTools plugin for Rhino 6.0 WIP for Windows is now available. Please download the installer and give it a try. Let me know if you have any questions. You can download from SectionTools wiki page, or Food4Rhino, or directly following the download link…
Release Notes for SectionTools_10_12_2017:
- SectionTools is now compiled against the public SDK. This will help with quick updates and improvements independent of the Rhino release cycle.
- SectionTools V6 will read sections saved in earlier versions, but there is no backward compatibility.
- Removed stMake2D command. Rhino Make2D now supports clipping planes and can work with SectionTools.
- stCreateArray now allows picking a location, then change options, update location if needed, and Enter to accept.
- Added “Width” option to stNestLayout command. This will help stack sections and fit within a sheet.
- stReport added two new columns in the excel sheet to show x,y,z locations of each section base and also the section plane normal as a vector.
- Fixed a couple IO bugs.