Searching for Freelance Grasshopper Coder

I’m looking for a freelance coder/designer with in depth experience in Grasshopper. I’m in the early phases of building a furniture brand and will need on-going assistance when it comes to parametric design, file nesting for CNC, and connectivity to web via the shape diver platform. I’m doing the work on my own for now, but am getting to a point where my limited knowledge is slowing me down, and would like to find a suitable freelancer to continually support on the project.

We’re currently in prototype mode and business startup. We’re based in Switzerland, and will be launching a small line of parametrically designed bespoke furniture targeting the local market. The next phase will be flushing out the parametric models I’ve generated and streamlining them for web compatibility. Based on research, we intend to use the Shape Diver platform… but also welcome input if other solutions have advantages.

If interested, please send me an email at overmanb.arch@gmail.com and tell me a little about yourself and experience with grasshopper, rhino, nesting, and shape diver (or other web implementation via grasshopper).

Cheers,
Brian

Hello, I hope you are doing great !

I would be glad to help you with this.

Please reach me at nicole (at )cisinlabs (dot )com

You may also add me over Skype : live:nicole_15269

Sincerely,

Nicole

Hello,

PM sent, please check.

Kind regards!
Seth

Hi,

Are you still looking for a designer with experience in Grasshopper?

I would like to help.

Thank you,
Keshav