Windows 11 (10.0.22631 SR0.0) or greater (Physical RAM: 128GB)
.NET 7.0.17
Computer platform: DESKTOP
Standard graphics configuration.
Primary display and OpenGL: NVIDIA RTX A5000 (NVidia) Memory: 22GB, Driver date: 2-7-2024 (M-D-Y). OpenGL Ver: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 551.52
> Accelerated graphics device with 4 adapter port(s)
- Secondary monitor attached to adapter port 0
- Windows Main Display attached to adapter port 1
Secondary graphics devices.
NVIDIA Quadro K2200 (NVidia) Memory: 4GB, Driver date: 2-7-2024 (M-D-Y).
> Accelerated graphics device with 4 adapter port(s)
- There are no monitors attached to this device!
OpenGL Settings
Safe mode: Off
Use accelerated hardware modes: On
Redraw scene when viewports are exposed: On
Graphics level being used: OpenGL 4.6 (primary GPU’s maximum)
Anti-alias mode: 8x
Mip Map Filtering: Linear
Anisotropic Filtering Mode: High
Vendor Name: NVIDIA Corporation
Render version: 4.6
Shading Language: 4.60 NVIDIA
Driver Date: 2-7-2024
Driver Version: 31.0.15.5152
Maximum Texture size: 32768 x 32768
Z-Buffer depth: 24 bits
Maximum Viewport size: 32768 x 32768
Total Video Memory: 23028 MB
Rhino plugins that do not ship with Rhino
C:\Users\martinsiegrist\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\packages\8.0\NVIDIADenoiser\0.4.3\NVIDIADenoiser.Windows.rhp “NVIDIADenoiser.Windows” 0.4.3.0
I updated Rhino yesterday sot it surely means this Version 8 SR6 (8.6.24086.11001, 2024-03-26) brings some change on the generic conversion. @eirannejad is it a change in the C# editor or in Grasshopper SDK ?
From what I tested it is not outputted as GH_Material but it stays as a Rhino.Display.DisplayMaterial
Hm okay I might have messed up something. There has been improvements to the converters on the script component on the last 8.6 build. I did not have a specific test case for this but I made sure all our unit tests are passing. Seems like this is a new bug. I’ll get on this and will fix for next 8.6 build