RhinoChat - AI Chatbot to answer your Rhino Related questions

Hey there, Rhino fans! Are you tired of feeling like you’re the only one in the world who struggles with those weird, niche Rhino questions? Well, guess what? You’re not alone, my friend. And we’ve got just the thing to help you out.

Introducing RhinoChat, the friendly and fun AI assistant that’s here to make your Rhino experience a whole lot smoother. RhinoChat is trained on Discourse forums using the amazing GPT2 and OpenAI transformer models, so you know it’s got the smarts to answer even the most obscure Rhino questions.

And let’s be real, who doesn’t love a good chatbot? You can talk to RhinoChat about anything, and it won’t judge you (unlike some of those other humans out there). Plus, it’s like having your own personal Rhino expert on call 24/7. Need help with a particularly tricky surface? RhinoChat’s got you covered. Want to streamline your workflow? RhinoChat’s here to help.

And the best part? RhinoChat is available for download right now on food4Rhino.com. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get chatting! And hey, if you’re feeling extra generous, you can donate to our Ko-fi page to help keep RhinoChat running. We’ll even throw in some virtual high-fives as a thank you.

So go ahead, ask RhinoChat all the Rhino questions you’ve been too embarrassed to ask anyone else. We promise, we won’t judge. And who knows, maybe you’ll even make a new friend along the way. Happy chatting!

Feel free to report any bug or inappropriate response so that I can tweak the model accordingly
Preview : RhinoAssistant - Friendly AI at your disposal - Fine tuned for Rhinoceros - YouTube
Download at : https://www.food4rhino.com/en/app/rhino-assistant-fine-tuned-ai-learners-qa-rhinochat
Requirements : Internet connection, Rhino7+

It's a chat bot based on GPT2 & OpenAI transformer model fine tuned for Rhinoceros based on Discourse questions. Currently capped at 5questions per day (It's very expensive), if we reach the 50$ goal that will basically pay for the server I will release an uncapped version, but as of right now It's too expensive to run at my cost. Donate here to help me mantain the service : https://ko-fi.com/rhinocerosdevit

RhinoAssistant will reply to your doubts, find mistakes in your workflow, help you solve complex problems with your surfaces and streamline your workflow. 

Contact : farouk.serragedine@gmail.com Friendly description : It's a chatbot finetuned to be able to provide accurate responses based on discourses questions and solutions Technical description : Transformer Model The Transformer model is based on a self-attention mechanism that allows it to process sequences of variable length and capture long-range dependencies between elements in the sequence. The model consists of an encoder and a decoder, each of which is made up of multiple layers of self-attention and feedforward neural networks. Self-attention allows the model to compute a weighted sum of the input sequence elements, where the weights are learned based on the similarity between each element and all other elements in the sequence. This allows the model to focus on relevant information in the input sequence and ignore irrelevant information. Each layer of the encoder and decoder consists of a multi-head self-attention mechanism followed by a position-wise feedforward neural network. The multi-head self-attention mechanism is used to capture dependencies between different parts of the input sequence. This is done by projecting the input sequence into multiple subspaces, performing self-attention in each subspace, and then concatenating the results. The position-wise feedforward neural network is used to apply a non-linear transformation to the output of the self-attention mechanism. This helps the model learn complex representations of the input sequence that are suitable for downstream tasks.
2 Likes

I don’t see the download link

Please send me the download link to email: dinhchien2103@gmail.com.vn
thank you very much

Wait for the food4rhino staff to approve the plugin

This App is under review as all new Apps on food4Rhino. While reviewing we found a crash, it will be published as soon as this is fixed.

2 Likes

Waiting to try it out!

So many hours of knowledge sharing on this forum… How did you extract the content of this forum btw? I know it can be exported if you are an admin, but if not? Maybe could you post the training dataset please? It would be great to start curating this dataset and make data analysis.

I find a bit generous to call it a assistant when it doesn’t recognise the context of the document (command history, geometry, icon buttons, UI…) to assist you using Rhino, but it’s interesting to see the beginning of it! I hope this helps to make them see the changes Rhino needs to make in order to make it possible, which is super beneficial for a software like this. I do think McNeel should start by to modernise (to rewrite) the command line and the command system in general for Rhino 9, and that it will be worthwhile despite the nuclear changes that are needed. Both Rhino commands and Grasshopper components, as well as procedural geometry (special objects that are the outputs of a building internal process with variable inputs), should be convertible between each other and share attribute definitions such as name, description, family/category, etc.

This looks absolutely brilliant!! Thank you for releasing it @farouk.serragedine !
So it works on Rhino 7 and Rhino 8 (WIP)?

1 Like

So it works on Rhino 7 and Rhino 8 (WIP)?

Thank you for your positive feedback on RhinoChat, and I’m glad to hear that you find it useful! Regarding your question about its compatibility with Rhino 7 and Rhino 8 (WIP), yes It works with Rhinoceros 7+ (including Rhino WIP)

1 Like

06/03/2023
Added to PackageManager

i install it While reviewing we found a crash,

1 Like