I need help. Rhino 5 64 bit - Win7 64 pro
I had the RhinoThumbView_x64 working ok, then I must have done some registry cleanup, install (I installed an unistallder software that was too bossy, deleted it) and now no more thumbnails for my rhino files.
I have so far:
- reinstalled Rhino5 on existing version
- cleaned up all RhinoThumbView_x64 and reinstalled
- checked and set the windows explorer “display thumbnails and not only icon” thing.
- can’t go to previous registry restore point, too far in the past. Not sure if it is a registry problem, anyway, maybe just the 3dm files are not “seen right” by windows explorer
- checked on the web any possible other viewer, installed and disinstalled (with registry cleanup) the setup_ThumbRhinoView extension, that supposedly works only on v.3-4 files
- even XNview that was seeing the thumbnails is only showing the icon now.
I have used up all my resources to find a solution, I’m doomed. Is there anybody that can help me to see what is the problem and fix it.
Is there a thumbnail viewer out there that I am not aware of, a standalone, maybe?