We are finding unexpected behaviour for Rhino.
- We have a settings WPF Window for our plugin
- When this closes we want to prompt users whether to save the settings or not
- To do this we launch another WPF window with Show or with ShowDialogue() to prompt to save
This all works however when the user closes the second WPF window we experience strange behaviour - Rhino does not come into focus - instead the last application the user had focused on is brought into view - e.g. Chrome or Explorer or whatever.
MyRhinoPlugin1.zip (89.5 KB)
- Build and install MyRhinoPlugin1 & run “MyRhinoPlugin1Command”
- This will open a WPF window (with its parent set to Rhino)
- Close this WPF window
- When you close the WPF window another Window will pop up will open asking you to save
- Click Yes/No and you will find that Windows shifts the focus back to the last application you had open - and not back to Rhino
We have been careful to follow guidance about Setting the WPF window Owner of both windows to be Rhino but still encounter this issue.
I have produced a sample showing the behaviour and attach it to here.