Learn how you can add 3D modeling to your design and design communication curriculum without burdening your students with yet another difficult software product. You’ll be able to focus on teaching design while your students take advantage of the latest 3-D modeling technology.
Using Rhino, you will be guided through a series of hands-on exercises that highlight 3-D modeling concepts. You will also learn how Rhino is used to render models for visualization, translate 3-D models to CAM products for manufacturing or prototyping, and export 3D models into 2D CAD or graphics programs.
- When: January 15-16-17, 2014 (9h30-17h30)
- Where: Université catholique de Louvain in Tournai (Belgique) Faculté d’architecture, d’ingénierie architecturale, d’urbanisme (LOCI)
Chaussée de Tournai, 7
B-7520 Tournai (Ramegnies-Chin)
- Instructor: Vanessa Steeg, Rhino Training Specialist
- Program: Rhino Level 1 training
- Language: French
- Registration: this workshop is free of charge for educators. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof of educational status.
- Required software and material: bring your laptop with Rhino 5 installed (anEvalcanbedownloadedfromwww.rhino3d.com/eval) and a printed copy of the Level 1 training guide.