Rhino 6 C++ SDK Available

Rhino 6 C++ SDK Available

Your C++ plug-ins for Rhino 5 or earlier must be recompiled to run in Rhino 6.

The C++ Software Developers Kit (SDK) for compiling Rhino 6 for Windows plug-ins, is now available.

Now is a good time to migrate your plug-in to Rhino 6.

Please:

• Download the current C++ SDK for Rhino WIP for Windows.
  • Learn about what’s new and what’s changed.
  • Migrate your plug-in projects to Rhino 6.
  • Report any problems you find here

I want to make sure this new SDK works for you. If you have any issues, contact me.

Thanks,

Dale Fugier
Phone: +1 (206) 634-4588

3 Likes

Bob sent an email yesterday announcing that openNURBS 6 is now available. It also has a link to Food4Rhono so you can update your product availability for Rhino 6. Food4Rhino in turn has a link to this page in order to get the latest Rhino 6 SDK. The C++ SDK link here is broken.

Hi @Gary,

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve forwarded this to @carlosperez and the Food4Rhino team.

– Dale

Hi @Gary

Do you mean the link on the banner “Is your plug-in 6 ready”?. It forwards to Rhino 6 C++ SDK Available

Otherwise, please let me know exactly where is that link, thanks!

Carlos:
Yes, that’s the one.

The link works fine here in Chrome, which browser are you using?

Carlos:

Chrome.
The link on your page works fine. The “C++ SDK” link on this page is the broken one. So either this link needs to be fixed or your link changed to point to the correct SDK page.

Hi Gary,

Can you provide us a link to the page has the incorrect SDK link? Perhaps a screen shot might help. We seem to be having difficulty finding what you’ve described.

Thanks,

– Dale

Dale:
Look to the top of THIS very same forum page that we are currently posting in. You have posted a link to the SDK that seems to be broken.

Hi @Gary,

Thanks - I’ve edited my old post. :wink:

– Dale

Thanks for letting us know, it seems Dale already fixed it!

Carlos:

Why don’t you just link to the SDK directly instead of sending people to this old thread?