There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Refinements to the plugin loading system
- Leader property overrides can now be applied
- Expired evaluation licenses can now be used to run Rhino without saving
- Units are displayed at the bottom of the modeling window
- Clipping planes object properties now have more options
- Export EPS is now supported
- Export STL warning dialog is more helpful
- Fixed a bug with CSV import that caused the first item to be skipped
- Adding some missing tooltips to the layer manager
- Check for Updates can now be run without an open modeling window
- Zoo autodiscovery should now work
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11).