I have two questions about the results when intersecting surfaces:
rs, curves, points = Rhino.Geometry.Intersect.Intersection.SurfaceSurface(surfaceA, surfaceB, tol)
- When intersecting two untrimmed surfaces - (1 + 4) - the results are not surprising and as expected.
- For the second example rs is true and curves is an empty array.
- For the third example now the returned curve is the intersection of two untrimmed surfaces.
- When rs is true and curves is empty does this also mean the two surfaces are coplanar?
- Is it possible to get different results for 2 + 3?