Remove lines from a list that doesn't appear in another list

Hello,
I am trying to use ‘cull pattern’, but I can’t find out what I am doing wrong… I have 2 lists of lines, and I want to keep all the lines in list 1 that are also in list 2. So every element of list 1 that isn’t in 2 need to be removed. So I used ‘equal’ but I only have 1 line over, instead of nearly all the lines… Is there another command I need to use for this? Thanks!

Without your definition, it’s hard to tell you what went wrong…

Have a look at this: Same problem, keeping lines which appear in both lists.

Hi, thanks for the answer. My gh file is complicated for the moment and not so organized, so showing it would make everything more unclear I think :stuck_out_tongue: My problem actually started when I split lines with a plane, and gh doesn’t split them ‘precisely enough’, so wen splitting I get much more points and small lines of 0,0 en 0,0001 mm then needed… And I wanted to eliminate them again by saying only the lines from my beginning list should still be there. I did now with ‘larger than’ to eliminate those small lines which worked, but I wanted to know if my end lines were still exactly the same as my input, without change of some mm in the length. But I think my explanation makes it more complicated. I will look to put just that part separated in a file to make more clear … :smiley: I am missing some plugins to look at your gh file completely.