Python Shortest Walk 3D: Interpolate grid of points with start & end point to get shortest curve thorough points of grid

:rofl: Welcome to my world :smiley: I tried to do the same thing. Better find an example in python.
Google for it.

Google was my friend the last hours. I think the problem is more in understanding the code as a “lets say beginner”. Please take an eye on my script.

I find pseudocode syntax surprisingly more difficult than the python syntax :wink:

I think because every person creates their own view of “pseudo” syntax

When I understand the terminology right, i already implemented a python syntax. What do you mean with pseudocode syntax? You mean the abstract comments and variable names that are mentioned inside univeral written pseudocodes?

:+1:

This is what I have so far:

I do not know how to insert my list of points (border_pts), end_point and start_point0 into the script underneath that contains just 2D-tuples. border_pts is a 3D grid.

Maybe someone can help me to solve that.

Still not woking correctly

Hi @STUDENT_F,

Here’s a GHPython implementation of Dijkstar’s Shortest Path algorithm I wrote awhile back.

It should work with multiple start and end points in 2D as well as in 3D space. The graph connections are evaluated beforehand by a separate component. The connections are evaluated by proximity. A higher radius means more possible connections.

Feel free to check it out below.
dijkstra_v2.gh (36.0 KB)

2 Likes

Awesome, I could solve the A Star Algorithm as well.

2 Likes