Problem with install

Hi
I tried Panther3d yesterday but I was so disappointed on Windows 10 latest service release. Even the Anti-Virus had to be disabled. As it was reported as a Virus program. Once uninstalling the Anti-Virus, it installed but all the menus were compressed. i.e, I could not read any of the letters. I managed to type my login and password, but it would not log on. I tried this many times, then uninstalled and reinstalled the program after which I was left with a broken uninstall. I managed to fix this after spending two hours and some online time with Mcneel.

I would love to buy this program but I see the last update was in Feb. Is this a waste of money or is it worth investing in this product???
Kind Regards
Michél Nunes

Hi
I have managed to fix the font problem. I have to work at a very low resolution but it works. Cannot login to activate the licence. Disabled the AntiVirus but no go. Can anybody please advise?
Many thanx.
M

Hi Michél, thanks for your message. We have just replied to your email in order to assist.

WOW! That is awesome service. I managed to log in no problem. Could you advise which resolution to use on a 13" Macbook Pro i7? So as not to have problems?

Many thanks for all! Very impressive!!!

Thanks Michél, we recommend full HD (1080p) and Windows font size to 100%
Please confirm.