Any clues what’s going wrong here? I’m getting “invalid brep” from RevSrf, while trying to create a bowl/pot shape by:
- making a (poly?)curve to define the outside profile, horizontal from the origin out for the bottom, curving up for the side
- offsetting that outside profile curve to get an inside profile curve
- flipping the inside curve, so its start is up at the rim where the outside profile ended and its end is back on the z-axis
- connecting the two, making one (poly?)curve of the two, with a little segment across the offset at the rim
- revolving that result around the z-axis
Some similar attempts work (produce valid surfaces), but I haven’t figured out a pattern to which do and which don’t yet.
pot.gh (6.8 KB)