The component library includes:
- Component for counting fingers
- Component for counting hands
- Component for tracking a pointing finger
- Component that tracks the direction of an extended hand
- Component that tracks a palm and the vector normal to a palm
- Component that mimics the sphere described by a cupped hand Each component pulls in a slightly different piece of data from the movement of your hands in real time. The direction of the fingers and palm, as points and vectors and even spherical or other 3 dimensional data become parameters in Grasshopper. These components give you the power to feed this data into geometric algorithms for your own programming or design.