Upon information and belief, the EdgeSrf command only works when you specify 4 edges (not 2, 3, or 4). If you give it 2 or 3 curves or edges it will not allow you to click done.
I have taken 3 curves, split one to create 4, and it works fine.
This is easy to reproduce.
- Draw a triangle with three line segments.
- Explode the segments.
- Enter EdgeSrf in the command box.
- Select the segments.
Wil not work.
- Select the three line segments.
- Enter Edgesrf in the command box
- Split one of the line segments.
- Enter edgesrf
- Select the for line segments.