Polygons from curves problem

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to find the polygons that result from the intersection among Voronoi and the curves generated by a Plug-in (Physareum), to create inside another Voronoi. Do you know how to do it?

Thank you so much,

Samuele

Hello
somebody probably knows but it more simple to help if you provide more usable informations.
You could provide a script containing curves internalized, and if possible without plugin.
A little drawing of what you really want will also be helpful. No :crystal_ball: there but some :mage:

See

Thank you @laurent_delrieu for the tip! Sorry, first post here :grimacing:

I attach the script PolygonsFromCurves.gh (2.7 MB)

This is what I’d like to do, identify the polygons in the intersection among Voronoi and Lines of Physareum

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello
I think you misused Voronoi term. For the drawing I don’t seem a lot of Voronoi cells!
In the script there are no points for the Voronoi Diagram.

Your problem could be solved using Surface Split component or using this discussion

1 Like

Wow thank you so much! That’s super!! I’m trying to figure out the solution :slight_smile:

It’s still not so precise, how can I make it better?

You can surely put a more dense Mesh, so in W and H of the plane mesh put bigger numbers. Surely that.

1 Like

The smoothing also changes the results.

You are at the command, you can offset roads if curves are roads. You can inflate the polygon in order to touch the curves.
Try to go through the script and understand how it works. Use the green button

PolygonsFromCurves.gh (2.7 MB)

1 Like