Points on surface

Hi I am reposting my last post, but now using the guidelines of this forum (I am new to this forum so I was I didn’t know how to use it properly). So I made the surface that is shown in the picture and I want to controle the points 1 and 3 and point 5. (Point 1 and 3 in x and z direction, point 5 only in the z direction). I have started with a GH script but don’t know what to do now, I am very new to grasshopper. I have but in the frames to see what the coordinates of the points are, but how can I control them with the sliders I’ve made

Surface
?

GH_surface_points.gh (10.3 KB)

Hi -

Perhaps you didn’t understand all of the guidelines - you didn’t internalize your referenced Rhino geometry…

Also, please don’t create a new post just to add information or to clarify something.

At any rate, I’m not sure what the intentions are, but perhaps this one is a start?

GH_surface_points-perhaps.gh (7.3 KB)

Points 1, 3, and 5 can be moved with the gumball in the Rhino viewport when the point parameter is selected in the Grasshopper canvas. That gives you more degrees of freedom than what was specified but I suppose you don’t have to use them…
-wim

Thank you so much, this helps a lot! Forgot to put in the rhino file, so I will keep that in mind for next. The surface is a simple roof above a sculpture garden. I have done a sunlight analyes with a ladybug script, but unfortunately there is too much shadow on the terrace of this garden. So I wanted to make a script like this to change the width and the height of the controlpoints to enlarge the sunpath on the terrace. This really saves my day.