Are you insisting in your Sweep 2 command for academic purposes, or whatever gets the job done is good enough? If the latter, then I too used the Curve Network and Sweep 2 commands, but used the given curves to create 3 different surfaces (yellow, green, blue). Below are my steps:
- Changed units from feet to inches (abs. tolerance 0.001" - force of habit)
- Split the curves around the yellow and blue surfaces
- Used Network for green and blue surfaces and Sweep2 for yellow surface
- Matched surfaces till zebras came home (don’t know what I was looking for)
- Merged surface into one (yellow bottom); poly-surface is also good
- Intersected your curve network with my surface and the red lines show the intersection (larger picture)
Probably if you spend some more time you hit them (maybe if lowering the tolerance?).