Package manager

Hi,

I am trying to intall my own package on mac and I get following error.

What does it mean?

I would guess that the location where the icon images are hosted is not accessible at the moment, maybe a timeout or so?

But this is only a compiled .gha file.

No idea what to do…

What version of Rhino are you using? What’s the name of the package that you’re trying to install (if it’s available publicly)? When you click install, do you see the progress bar?

The “Error fetching icon” errors were turned off a while ago because they generally aren’t useful for package consumers (in this case neither of the icon URLs for these two packages return a valid image).

Hi,

This is the video:

Can it be that the package was created too long time ago?
The current school pc has Mac Catalina Rhino 7.421…

From what I can see the installation succeeded. Have you tried restarting Rhino to load the plug-in?

That is quite an old version! Those icon errors were removed in 7.9. The current service release is 7.17.

Yes, rhino is restarted. I ll try to create new yak package. And update this post.

I installed OpenNest 1.5.1 and I can see the components in Grasshopper. If the plug-in doesn’t load in Grasshopper, can you check to see whether the files exist in “~/Library/Application Support/McNeel/Rhinoceros/packages/7.0/OpenNest/1.5.1”?

1 Like

After I updated rhino all works well.

It seems that the school did not update rhino version neither mac os.

Thank you for help.

1 Like