Overlapping faces_ Planarity_ Replace correct items in the same position as the original list

HI, I want to delete overlapping faces from a list , How can I do that?
I made my faces with loft component between 2 polylines shapes like this.

thanks!!

If surfaces overlap then you can check for this by using one of the surface intersection components. Or you could extract edge curves and see if they intersect. Then use a dispatch component to get rid of those that intersect. Many ways to skin a cat.

From the looks of it though your surfaces don’t overlap. Maybe share the file so we can see whats going on?

Ok here is the file. I want to explain my work for a moment: for my thesis I am working out how to build a pavilion with cardboard boxes. however, they are not cubic, but have the shape of pyramid trunks. The bases will be arranged towards the outside so as to be tangent plans to the surface given to me by the hypothetic customer. the entire system must have an important formal constraint: the faces of the pyramid trunks MUST, of course, be adjacent and belonging to the same plane, so that they can be connected together in reality with bolts or clamps.
In my definition I have a problem: these faces seem to have suffered a twist!

1. How can I solve the problem?
    I have read the geometric definition of “flatness tolerance”: the tolerance value “t” specifies a three-dimensional zone limited by two parallel planes with a distance equal to the specified tolerance value. My idea was to build these two planes between the faces in which there is the twist, find the value of “t” and make the face stretch with the twist in the middle of that number. It’s probably a stupid thing!
  2. For the question of overlapping faces, I was trying to isolate all the internal faces from the general list, as those belonging to the xy plane do not seem to have this torsion problem.
  3. I ask one last question: I have isolated the normal vectors of the base vertices of the surface since these faces of the boxes must, of course, rest parallel to the ground. I did this by removing the z value from the vector components. How can I re-insert these new vectors in the same position as the general list of vectors normal to my surface?

I’m sorry for all these questions and thank you so much to anyone who can help me!

tool.gh (32.8 KB)