Online Rhino course hits one million views. Wow

Dave Schultze is proud to announce one of his Lynda.com + LinkedIn Learning courses has hit a staggering one million views! The online course, ‘Rhino 5 Essential Training,’ was released in November 2013 and has hit the 1,000,000 mark in only three years.

“Over the last few years, Dave and I have worked together on a number of Rhino courses including Rhino 5 Essential Training, which has been one of our top performing CAD courses for a number of years,” reported James Fritz, the Senior Manager at Lynda.com + LinkedIn Learning. “This outstanding course has been used by countless professionals, students, and educational institutions worldwide. Congrats to Dave on reaching 1 million views. I can’t wait to see what amazing training he creates next.”

This was Dave’s second course. He has since authored ten courses for Lynda.com + LinkedIn Learning, focused in the area of 3D modelling, rendering, and animation. The entire training library now has over 5,000 courses. If you’re not a member, try it out for 10 days free.

6 Likes

You get a Bazinga!

I can say i am one of the million viewers. Great course. Thanks dave and congrats

@jimc

Thanks! I appreciate that.

Congratulations ! :+1: