In this online class, you’ll learn to create and edit accurate free-form 3-D NURBS models. This fast-moving class covers most of Rhino’s functionality, including the most advanced surfacing commands.
- Monday, January 21 - 9:00am-11:00am (Orientation)
- Tuesday-Thursday, January 22-24 - 9:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday-Thursday, January 29-31 - 9:00am-1:00pm
All times listed are Pacific Standard Time (PST). Calculate your time zone.
Ask questions and interact with the class and instructor in our live, online training. All sessions will be recorded and posted for your study and review. If you cannot make a session, you will be able to catch up at your convenience.
The class will be in English using the GoToTraining software.
Notes (what you need for the class):
- Rhino 6 for Windows software installed. The instructor will be using this version.
- Rhino 5 for Windows is acceptable, but not recommended.
- Rhino for Mac is not acceptable software for this class.
- A stable and fast Internet connection.
- A headset/microphone combo.
- A hard copy of the Rhino Level 1 Training Manual.