Attributed Blocks Supported in Rhino 7. Blocks inserted include a prompting dialog allowing for customized values for each block instance.
- Download Rhino 7 WIP for Windows or Mac
- Run the Text command, and click the fx button. Select the Block Attribute Text.
- Fill out the Key, Prompt and Default Value.
- Create a block which includes that text block.
- When inserted the block will prompt for the values included in the definition.
- Watch a Tutorial video on block attributes
- Ask questions and give feedback
- Developers: Values for attribute keys available as Runtime TextFields value on the block instance.
- Existing Attribute Text methods work on these values.
- Convert standard Block Text to Attribute : Use the ConvertTextToBlockAttribute command to convert existing text in blocks to prompting attributes.
- Add Missing Block Attributes Command: Add block attribute values back on a block that they have been removed from by running the AddMissingBlockAttributeKeys command.