Nemo - Plugin for Ship Design

Hello @mlukasz87,
Nemo has just came out from a research project, and is too young to be release as a reliable enough plugin. That’s why I clearly indicate the Beta phase and the no warranties for now. The current goal is to get feedback and suggestion to improve Nemo as possible.
Nemo’s future is not defined yet. I can only tell you, that it might be possible for the fish to grow up as a startup business, and maybe be sold in the form of several modules. If this happen, I’ll need to find how to deal with all legal aspects and contributors involved… So it will not occur before multiple months at least, don’t worry !

1 Like

Hello everyone,

After almost one year since the first release of Nemo plugin, the new updated 1.1 Beta version is finally available on Food4Rhino !

It’s time to fish !
Mathieu

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

After more than a year of evolution, the new updated 1.2 version is now available on Food4Rhino !

Winter fishing season has come !
Mathieu

1 Like

Hello everyone,

After one year in the jar, the new updated 1.3 version is now available on Food4Rhino !

Let the clownfish out, lockdown is over !
Mathieu

Hello everyone,

Let’s celebrate the new year, the updated 1.4 version is now available on Food4Rhino !

Clownfish new year is here !
Mathieu