Modeling 3D Jewelry with Rhino 7 - Online course

Hi, I’m Dulce Chavez. I’m an Industrial Designer with a product design and jewelry focus. In addition, I’m an ART (Authorized Rhino Trainer) and part of the McNeel Miami team.

I am excited to announce that the Modeling 3D Jewelry with Rhino 7 online course from Rhino3D.Education has been published!

Join me and discover the fundamentals of jewelry design and 3D modeling and let your ideas come to life!

The jewelry industry is a growing sector worldwide, and a fundamental part of it is the design and creativity with which we capture new ideas. Rhino is a crucial digital jewelry modeling tool with no limits to your ideas.

If you want to learn about the design, manufacturing, and modeling of Jewelry, this course is for you.

We’ve extended our early bird offer for one more month. Get this Modeling 3D Jewelry course plus free access to our popular Rhino 6 and 7 Intermediate online course, all for $49.95. (Valued at $135.90)

The offer expires on August 31, 2022._

Plus: Upon finalization, you will receive a certificate of completion. Get started today!

Stay tuned for the Spanish version of this course.

Rhino3D.Education offers online courses in Rhino, Grasshopper, Computational Design, GhPython, PanelingTools, RhinoCAM, V-Ray, and more. Check it out!

Posted Jul 29, 2022 by Andres Gonzalez on Rhino News, etc.