MMT scripts gives syntax error

unhandled

The Scrips works great in V5.5 but this Exception massage comes up on all of them in the WIP.
Is there something small that needs to be changed? [purhaps in the Aliases list?]

thanks a lot
Akash

(Dan Belcher) #2

Hi @Akash-

Sorry for the delayed reply. Can you please share the script (or a version of the script) that demonstrates this bug?

This sounds like my collection of scripts, which are run from aliases… The problem on Mac has always been having a consistent the path to the user directory without knowing the username. I don’t know anything about Mac file systems, I was simply told that I could set up the aliases as follows:

! _NoEcho _-RunPythonScript "./MMT/ScriptFileName"

The MMT folder that has all the scripts is located inside
~/Library/Application Support/McNeel/Rhinoceros/Scripts

So, I don’t know why it has stopped working in the WIP…

now checking I saw that the Aliases list was empty in the V6Wip [thought it was supposed to go through automatically from V5.5…
so I did export import manually now, but the list stay empty even as I got a message saying the Aliases were imported successfully,

there should be many in there not only Helvetosaur’s scripts but other ones using the same path ~/Library/Application Support/McNeel/Rhinoceros/Scripts

• I tried to run the RunPytonScrip command but was unable to navigate to this location only the V6 Scrips which is empty.
    Do I need to copy all the scrips to this new location?

thanks a lot
Akash