Mesh tools for (terrain) modelling and retopology

I was browsing trough Grasshopperdocs just now looking for mesh tools that could help me retopologise and model a terrain based on an input surface/ mesh and a series of curves.
I have both a surface to start of with and have are plenty of methods to do remeshing to tris and/ or quads.

I am specifically looking to create clean roads within the mesh by split the mesh at road outlines curves, which I want to extrude down and bridge to create sidewalks and the road surfaces themselves.
So I am looking for components to:

1. Extrude polyline segments as quads (MeshPlus? or Purfferfish’s Parameter Extrude Mesh)
  2. Split a mesh based on an edgeloop that is closes to a curve
  3. Bridge edgeloops with a segment count (MeshPlus’ Mesh loft?, FRoGH Mesh Bridge or Pufferfish’s Parameter Loft Mesh).
  4. Offset an edgeloop in the XY plane
  5. Chamfer/ fillet edgeloops (Weaverbird?)

It appears that I need to do a lot of deconstructing and reconstructing to get the other tools (2, 4), but are there any tools that allow me to do these things more easily? I am specifically thinking of inputting a curve that retrieves the closes edgeloop > execute modeling command > output new mesh.
That is because I already have the curves and surface in my current project.

This is one of possible examples using Grasshopper native components for roads and buildings:

I’m specifically looking for components to do these mesh kind of mesh modeling operations, that’s all I need to know for what I am doing atm.