Made a thing, think you guys might like it :)

this thing serve’s a very singular purpose, and i made it using the Trial! its just a basic sample too!
(note this is also a clue to those trying to solve it) :slight_smile:

The Group who has made the most progress right now is over at http://puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/47219/little-bit-of-a-code-in-binary
Removed it from Reddit as it was getting zero exposure there.

but you guys here should have the advantage here,:slight_smile: since you know, you have where this image comes from as a hint. (I am not planning on telling the guys at Puzzle where this came from till new years eve.)

‘Happy New Year’ in binary code?

Blur it a little and you’re Agnes Martin.

-Pascal

No, that would have looked like this:

And http://binarytranslator.com/ doesn’t make sense of the OP’s image…

:wink: good luck. i have helped as much as i can, i have resolved that i can not help in the decoding efforts from here on out. best of luck to you all! i will Encourage when i can, i look forward to someone solving this.

Why are the characters made as extruded solids, and also why do they have duplicate representations of the 0’s & 1’s ‘lying down’ in the same square? Does it make more sense if viewed on Y? They’re also ‘justified’ differently in each square. Is that significant?

1 Like

You my friend have an interesting mind. :slight_smile: Good luck on your endeavors.

well, it’s 2017 now. What’s the answer?

Or, first, what is the question?

-Pascal

Christopher’s original graphic post. Perhaps MattE has it figured out.

I don’t, and wonder if Christopher actually does.

:slight_smile:

So, how about to post the 3dm file?? That YouTube link was interesting, but didn’t help me to understand your challenge.

I think a full four views might be better.

Please??

:tophat:

hum, expected the internet to have solved this by now…never known the combined imagination of humanity to go down without a fight. yeah know? the whole, power of the crowd thing. ( well lets just say its easy to prove that you’ve cracked it.) going to keep checking up on here and see how things go.oh well.

maybe your advertising was too progressive :wink: maybe you have to think how to make it more interesting that somebody shall solve it. not knowing where to start makes it kinda not inviting at all to even start. its not that you are encountering a bunch of code cracker hobbyists or even professionals here.

1 Like

… another forum / context?

I think RichardZ tried to get through in a very (very) sensitive way.

// Rolf