Use LayerBook to create slideshow style presentations in your models using Rhino directly. Can be used by anyone that wants to explain a model or 3d concept.
- Quickly create simple presentations and tutorials within Rhino the 3DM file.
- Easy to use single command that can be mastered in a few minutes and then used to
- Use standard Rhino 3d navigation in the presentation
- Download Rhino 7 WIP for Windows or Mac
- Download the LayerBook.3dm file and open the example model in Rhino.
- Start the LayerBook command.
- Follow the instructions in model.
- Visit the LayerBook Help topic for more details.
- Ask questions and give feedback on the LayerBook forum.
This is a work in progress feature and we are looking for feedback.!