Language in batch not working without administrator rights

Hello, i try to let Rhino start with a little .bat file. The file only contains the following :
“C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\System\Rhino.exe” /nosplash /language=1031
When i run it in the administrator account, everything works just fine.
As soon as i log into another account without admin rights, the .bat only starts rhino in english.
This is kind of bad, since the english version has other parameters in the command line and some follow up scripts are not working anymore.

I hope you can help me.

The most reliable way is to always use the English command names in your scripts by prepending the _ (underscore) to the English command name. This works across all languages of Rhino. This will not help you immediately, but is for the longer term the best solution.

For more information, see http://docs.mcneel.com/rhino/5/help/en-us/information/rhinoscripting.htm

Thank you for your response,

i always use the english commands with an underscore. (as long as there is no RhinoScript command, that does the same job)
The problem is, that the parameters are not translated as well.
In the the command “-_OptionsImport I=Yes C:…” the I=Yes would need to be a “A=JA”, when working in a german Rhino. (writing the whole parameter out, does not do the trick as well as writing the underscore in front of the parameter as well).
Is there something i am missing here?

On the other hand, i was abled to narrow the problem further down.
When Rhino is started the first time on the new account with the regular .exe, the language packs seem to be generated in the Appdata folder. The batch somehow scips that proccess.

Any ideas, why that would be?

I hope you can help me further

From the page I linked to:

To make sure macros work worldwide, write them in English and put _ in front of all command names and options.

But you write:

In the the command “-_OptionsImport I=Yes C:…” the I=Yes would need to be a “A=JA”, when working in a german Rhino. (writing the whole parameter out, does not do the trick as well as writing the underscore in front of the parameter as well).

Does this not work in your German version:
_-OptionsImport _ImportAll=_Yes

If not, something is not working as it should I think…

Than k you for replying again so fast,
_-OptionsImport _ImportAll=_Yes did work. I guess, i must have missed one of the underscores, when i tested it yesterday.
The problem still remains though. Rhino still refuses to start in german, even if the batch and the language id in the options are on 1031.
My guess would still be, that the translation folder is not created, when rhino is started with the batch file.